Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 MDX and when i first received my MDX my text messages were read to me out loud upon receiving them, when connected via bluetooth. Ever since i upgraded my phone OS i'm have not able to have any text read to me. I have deleted my pair phone and repaired it via bluetooth. I now have a new Pixel phone running Nuggat with the same issue. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I personally dont want my mdx reading my texts. Mostly because i might get an inappropriate text from my guy friends that includes 'locker room' banter, or a text from a female friend and my wife would be all like , who the hell is she?!!! Just sayin'

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Hmm ill check with my pixel the next time i drive. I've been disabling it because i don't really need it (i use data messaging instead) and there is a bug where too many texts results in no more reading (too much data for the mdx cpu to work through).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Ok I've checked with my Pixel. It does not work like you said. There is not even an option to MAP in the MDX now. Guessing 7.x is the culprit, as it worked OK with 6.x.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts