Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Tried it and didn't work for me either, t-mobile s21 ultra. Curious what model phone people who experience the issue are using, is it excessive to Samsung or others as well.

Im so annoyed by this, been broken for over 2 years now and nothing done about it. One reason why I absolutely hate Android, Google is too big and are lazy about fixing issues. I'm tempted to open a new thread on Android auto support forums complaining about this issue again since an old thread was closed after Google blamed Acura

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

· Registered
2020 MDX Hybrid Advance
330 Posts
I just noticed in the past month that this has been working fine now. Anyone else notice? Seems google finally fixed it?

· Registered
91 Posts
Doesn't anyone else experience extremely low call volume when placing outbound call via Android Auto?

Whenever I place an outbound call through assistant (via voice), call volume is barely audible even after turning volume all the way up.

I have 2019 mdx with Samsung S21 ultra (however was also an issue with my s10+).

Would like to know who else experiences this problem. Would appear to be Android auto issue based on testing I've done

I have the same problem. Took it to the dealer, they can't fix it. Everyone is in denial of this problem. So much for a luxury brand. Breported to Acura head quarters. They didn't do anything.

· Registered
2020 MDX Hybrid Advance
330 Posts
Felt the same before way but some recent google/samsung update fixed it for me. Is your phone and playstore app list fully update with latest versions of everything?

My phone is on android 12, has yours been updated to that level?

· Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I tried this again on a couple of different occasions and this does appear to be resolved FINALLY (only was broken for a good 3 years or so)

It goes without saying that the fix was an update from Samsung, or a Google update to android auto or Google assistant. No Acura updates so it's obvious it wasn't an Acura problem like Google tried to blame it on.

In any event glad it's finally fixed (for the time being that is, until Google breaks it again as they always break something.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts