Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
s2k000L said:
hey, i guess it's time to chime in for the bay area!

shout out to all the ol' timers and welcome to the newbie's:)

with three MDXs under our belt, i think i can truly say we are devoted to Acura.

as a matter of fact, i think my cousin and her husband are picking up their 2006 today. good luck liza and joseph (aka jojop):D
I'm still around and happy as all heck with my '03. I visit the site often for information and buying decisions. I just shelled out $200 after tax and shippiing for the 3.5 Navi update. Looking to buy a cargo case for my roof, etc. etc.
This is a great forum and I look to you guys like my family:rolleyes: Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2003 MDX just purchased

Hey guys, Recently got hit head on by an Escalade making an illegal turn and replaced the wife's vehicle with an 03 MDX. Honestly I've never noticed the MDX before but it seems the saying is true... once you buy one you see them everywhere.

I don't know the etiquette, but just wanted to say hey to all the active bay area users. Hopefully the site proves to be a valuable resource in learning all the quirks of the vehicle.

- nock

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm a newbie (both to Acura and this forum) and I'm down in the South Bay. MDX's grow on trees around here, and I'm glad to be able to distinguish my 2010 (with the gigantic face shield) from all the others. :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I know about the Eternal Wait for a left turn signal at that intersection…

…And if you find yourself in the right most of three left turn lanes, have Pizza (It is good!) or your nails done ‘till the light changes – You can do both.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have no clue what the hell that thing is. I drive by it every day and it's a waste of money. Dublin is updating the "downtown" area (if you can call it that). Xtreme Pizza IS really good, I get take out from them every once in a while.

SBM where you from?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have no clue what the hell that thing is. I drive by it every day and it's a waste of money. Dublin is updating the "downtown" area (if you can call it that). Xtreme Pizza IS really good, I get take out from them every once in a while.

SBM where you from?
I'm in P-Town and being from the NY/NJ area a bit of a Pizza snob.

I had Xtreme Pizza while waiting on a flat repair across the street and agree it is good.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was in NYC in June and can agree the pizza here in the Bay is NO MATCH. But for what it is, Xtreme Pizza is decently good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts