Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

All-Track Playback on HDD

10K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Thomas Jahn 
#1 ·
I've searched this forum on the topic of All-Track Playback from my HDD but can't find anything. Somehow I have set my HDD to All-Track playback and can't figure out how to undo it? All-Track playback just means that when HDD is selected it randomly plays tracks from the entire recorded universe and you can't select a specific album.
I am certain there is a simple ON/OFF setting somewhere but can't find it. Please advise.

#3 ·
I finally figured it out. It is not associated with the Random setting. You have to go deep into the menu and get to the Select Album setting then Select Track. That resets it. I don't know if my 2015 has 3 Random settings I'll check. I am not sure I'll live long enough to figure out every individual setting on this car. Can't wait for self-driving cars where all I have to do is tell it where to take me.

#7 ·
Just changed out your car battery? Your HDD might have this problem. In order to disable "All Track Playback" do this: In Music Search, select Albums. Select any album, then click by touching the screen on any of the displayed Tracks. Suddenly, it all goes back to the way it was. End of problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.