Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 MDX A/C stopped blowing cold air.* It blows, it's just regular air.* I am thinking it may be the A/C fuse and A/C Clutch relay from reading the forums, however I can not figure out what fuses/relays these are and where they are located as the MDX manual has very cryptic descriptions of each fuse diagram.* Can any one help - and will autozone typically carry OEM replacements?* Thanks!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Try D26 in the drivers footwell.

Interesting that's two cases today that need that fuse.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Just the one fuse most commonly, or do I also need to replace the AC Clutch Relay (which I think should be in one of the fuze boxes under the hood).

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think what you’re looking for is N2 relay which I believe is in the under hood fuse box. It is the AC compressor clutch relay. But there is lots of logic that goes into that relay turning on or not. And, there is a lot other reasons why you might not be blowing cold air. Might be something to have a mechanic diagnose who can check the full AC system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Something like the a/c blowing hot air often isn't electrical - it could be a failed seal in the compressor or other failure in a hose, etc. that caused the refrigerant to escape. A pressure test s/b able to confirm that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts