Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Black.

I can wait a month...that means I will have it detailed after tracking snow in it for a month! As it is, the interior looks brand spankin' new, so a few weeks without mats wouldn't be the end of the world; especially as they are going to detail it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
2001-2006 are all 1st gen. The 01-03 are the 1st version. In 04 they changed some small details. Overall, they are basically the same.
Cool... so maybe we could just say the shield/nose changes every 3 years? :) Body every 6... hrm, what will come to us in 2013? :

Whoo hoo! Another Steel Blue MDX in the forums! Love it. Wanted black & tan, but I'm happy with ours.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
tmwes - that is a cool color.
My wife likes it, too. Me; color isn't even a factor when I'm looking for a car...since this is her car it is an added bonus that she likes it.

By the way, I've driven it into work the past 2 days since she's working at home and the weather here in CT is miserable...this thing is unbelievable in the snow. What a pleasure to drive. I can't wait until this is my vehicle in 5 years or so (since the wife seems to always get the new car!).

·
Registered
464 Posts
tmwes - that is a cool color.
+1 :29:

Plus, the more I see those fender flares, the more I like them and want them, now. I wannit and I wannit now.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Plus, the more I see those fender flares, the more I like them and want them, now. I wannit and I wannit now.
Same with me haha. Love that steel blue also.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks great! I really like the fender flares; don't see too many around here with those. Best wishes with the new ride!

Cheers ~
Rick

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I didn't even know those flares weren't standard until the salesman pointed them out.

Been excellent so far (I don't get to drive it much). Got a spare key fob and key off of ebay; programmed the fob this weekend and will have them do the key when I bring it back for detailing.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts