Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a CPlay2Air But the work is unstable with his 2017 MDX. I bought the other brand, Smart Box adapter which is much more cheap unit compare to CPlay2Air. Smart Box is a lot smaller size in comparison and is a lot more elegant in my opinion (Not cheap plastic). The setup is easier and the re-connection is pretty fast, and the USB - cable can be removed . It works on my 2018 MDX and Mercedes E-Class which I absolute love to use! The reason I am more willing to pay for this wireless carplay adapter is because I have used other product before . They have been producing some very high end upgrade solution for premium car market .
But I believe that after enjoying the convenience of wireless carplay, you will no longer switch to wired carplay. (Of course this is after you get a suitable adapter)

I would love to share this item. I bought it for $99 a month ago, but now they have a Black Friday discount for only $84. I want to buy another one for my son.

·
Registered
2018 Acura MDX Advance AWD, Modern Steel/Silverstone
31 Posts
I clicked on the link and got this warning:
Product Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

I didn't open that link. It's not worth the risk. Note that the OP just joined this Forum and has made no other posts. Is he a troll promoting his product? I couldn't find it on Amazon.

BUYER BEWARE!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I clicked on the link and got this warning:
View attachment 118748

I didn't open that link. It's not worth the risk. Note that the OP just joined this Forum and has made no other posts. Is he a troll promoting his product? I couldn't find it on Amazon.

BUYER BEWARE!
Oh My God! I did purchase these adapters from this website. Yes, I just joined this forum because my previous account email has forgotten the password, I just want to share what I think is good with others! Besides, many items sold on the website can't be found on Amazon. Isn't this normal? When you opened this website, there was a security reminder. Maybe it was a problem with your mobile phone settings. I also recommended their products to my other friends without any problems. Also I did not get any benefit from their website. Damn it, I explained so much for my post!

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
The link works fine on my mobile and desktop devices. But OP, how did your friend get CarPlay/Android Auto on his/her 2017 MDX? Acura didn't introduce CarPlay/Android Auto on MDX until 2018 model year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts