Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Considering the abundance of con men and women in this world, I would treat this as a telemarketer call and not even think about it....

·
Registered
147 Posts
It sounds like this guy is blowing a lot of hot gas himself. If this is really legitimate, there should be pictures regadring the installation and performance statistics from before and after the kit install.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
What is the definition of "Is" ?

What does "ADDS UP TO 20+ HORSEPOWER!" mean? I am always leery when an advertiser uses the "up to" words. Kind of like a Clintonism, 0 to 20 falls in the range of "up to 20+"

·
Registered
172 Posts
If it works so good why hasen't Acura already put it on?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Interesting...this new user now has no items for sale, tho last night s/he had more than a dozen.

I'm dying to know what was being sold for just 10 bucks. If anything at all (could be nothing, afterall). If there's actually a product, maybe it's a drill bit or an awl.

Instructions: Poke 6-10 holes in the top of the intake manifold.

How it works: Because hot air rises, the holes will allow the venting of hot exhaust gases through the holes, thus leaving only the cooler, dense and HP-rich air behind!

It's a miracle!

·
Registered
110 Posts
SNAKE OIL

Shame on you E-bay! It must be nice to have a business model based on the exchange of goods for which you take no responsibility.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Hmm. Looks Like eBay smelled a rat as well. The "Items" have been deleted. I wonder if the seller has been suspended?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts