Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would somebody please explain to me the member classification rules ? :confused: How long will it take me to become a super senior MDX spokesperson elite :6: ? I'm tired of being oppressed and held down by the powers that be :mad: !! Humbly asking , a junior member .

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
300 posts for a super senior member. . .

·
Registered
763 Posts
Loony, in order to become a measly MEMBER (i.e. to drop a dreadful "JUNIOR" prefix) one needs to learn to use the SEARCH function...

Of course, to become a SENIOR member, you need to publicly exorcise some demons, like bad Acura dealers, etc...

I cannot even tell you what you need to do to become a super senior member...

:D

Anyway, start by using search...

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Loony said:
Would somebody please explain to me the member classification rules ? :confused: How long will it take me to become a super senior MDX spokesperson elite :6: ? I'm tired of being oppressed and held down by the powers that be :mad: !! Humbly asking , a junior member .
See these prior threads....

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1730
http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1524

I found them by utilizing the search function keywords..."how long member":4:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Or one could just post like crazy

vip9 said:
Loony, in order to become a measly MEMBER (i.e. to drop a dreadful "JUNIOR" prefix) one needs to learn to use the SEARCH function...

Of course, to become a SENIOR member, you need to publicly exorcise some demons, like bad Acura dealers, etc...

I cannot even tell you what you need to do to become a super senior member...

:D

Anyway, start by using search...

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Join the word thread

·
Registered
149 Posts
yes, but the real question that remains is when (exactly) did that guy become an elitist bastard?:D

And I wonder why?

·
Registered
619 Posts
1. U can be a post w_ore like some or these guys and me.:32:

·
Registered
619 Posts
2. u can go to the control panel and change u'r nickname from junior member to whatever u want(like i did).:D

then again being a post-ho is so much fun.:2:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ho

Ho

Ho.....

(after all, it IS almost X-mas!!!):D

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
laborlitigator said:
Join the word thread
Every day I look at how many people look at this post and how many people have joined in. I have not posted one "WORD" in the "WORD THREAD". I was tempted a couple times. DAVIDM...did you have any idea that the "WORD THREAD" epidemic would have spread like wild fire???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank's for the reply's on this subject . I'll opt to become a "post - ho" at this time and reserve my right to exorcise my Acura dealer if I run into any problem's with my MDX . I've already posted to the "Word Thread" and it would be great if you could compile a list of all the post's in one thread . I'd look forward to reading that :eek: . "Will post for full membership" !!:12:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
hockeyplayer said:

...did you have any idea that the "WORD THREAD" epidemic would have spread like wild fire???
I'm with you Hockeyplayer.

Where is the "Word Association Thread" ignore button?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks....

Yeah, I kinda figured the word association thread would be (as Worm so eloquently put it) "an excellent diversionary thread"!:)

There is no limit to where it will go......My hope is that it will become
"The thread that wouldn't die!!!":2:

It's also a peek into the minds of our fellow members, I guess that's what makes it fun.:p

For all of you who do not like the email notifications when someone adds to the thread:
I think you can go to the control panel/preferences/options (or something at the top of the page) and UNSUBSCRIBE to a particular thread.
This way, you can join in the fun, and no be bombarded with the notices.
(Just a thought):cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts