Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like just yesterday we were shoulder deep in snow :(

Anyways, here's the deal for May. I'm going to put MDX headrests on the special for $120 the pair in black or tan. We will have them in stock as of Monday May 6. Acura currently has 14 pairs in black available, along with 12 tan. Once the stock is exhausted, I'll take backorders until the balance arrives.

Happy MDXing!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Re: Picture?

OceanSun said:
Can you please post a picture of what the black headrests look like? Thanks.
They are just like the front headrests. If you want to have a idea of what they look like in back remove the head rest from you front seats and put them in place of the back one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm In for the Headrest

Tim: I am in for the headrest. Please hold the one set of black headrest for me. I will call you in the CC details.

I am glad you were able to put that on special.

THanks!:D

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
shipping and tax

If in New York State is there shipping and tax? If so how Much? Count me in. Hold on to 2 black ones for me. Could I send the stock ones in and get a credit toward the purchase?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: shipping and tax

paul123 said:
If in New York State is there shipping and tax? If so how Much? Count me in. Hold on to 2 black ones for me. Could I send the stock ones in and get a credit toward the purchase?
There is an 8% tax on all sales within New York State, but still no shipping charge.

And, um, can't think of any use I'd have for the old headrests, so, no.

·
Registered
25 Posts
may special

Did I miss something, doesn't our MDX come with headrest for all three rows? Are these replacement headrests?:confused:

·
3,109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Guys, this was May 2002's special.... :)

I'll come up with something later today for this year ;)
LOL!!! I thought WTH people are responding to a 3 yr old special :2:

·
3,109 Posts
Warzau said:

LOL!!! I thought WTH people are responding to a 3 yr old special :2:
(Hey! Why start a new thread when we've already got one for a May special? ;) I hate new redundant threads.... )

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
zafer said:
(Hey! Why start a new thread when we've already got one for a May special? ;) I hate new redundant threads.... )
Good Point:4:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
So Tim, what's the May 05 special ? I know what I want. :)

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JR, my shipping manager was away for a couple days.....so I was running both. I've got a good one conjured up that I'll put up this AM :)

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
I upgraded all 5 rear ones !

DO IT !

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Tim,

I have an '02 and already upgraded the front seats with the redesigned '03 headrests, moving my old fronts to the second row. I would be interested in buying some more '02 headrests to make my X more uniform in appearance. Are they still available?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts