Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, the March special will continue through the month of April due to the problems we had with backorders....which is $475 per set, shipping included.

For April, we're discounting cargo liners, list price 195.00, my HAW price is 152.00, with the April special the cargo liner will be reduced to $139.00 through the end of April.

Take advantage of all of the savings happening now with all of the group buys and specials and save big over even my usual low prices.

Happy 'Xing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK folks, I need to ask this although I know there have been discussions on this already...just need some help in summarizing....I want to get SOMETHING to help protect the back. Need to decide between the cargo tray and cargo liner. Looking for thoughts on which I should get. Main purpose is to protect the back as I am hauling things - bushes for the garden, large purchases, etc. Appreciate your thoughts.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Hey no thread hi-jacking. :)

anyway quick response so not to crap on Tim thread.
I would say liner since all the pics I've seen have a apron type that extends over the rear bumper when in use. As opposed to the tray which is formed light plastic.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have the liner for my two dogs and it works great

though i gotta say, the velcro strips it comes with aren't very sticky at all...everytime i pull off the liner ALL the velcro strips come off, both pieces !!

jeff

·
Registered
50 Posts
prefer cargo tray

I prefer the cargo tray for hauling anything dirty/muddy or wet like my boat cover. Reason being, the cargo tray is easy to hose off and clean.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JLee said:
i have the liner for my two dogs and it works great

though i gotta say, the velcro strips it comes with aren't very sticky at all...everytime i pull off the liner ALL the velcro strips come off, both pieces !!

jeff
This happened to me the first time I installed it too. Very important to clean the surface area with the alcohol pads included. In addition, I've found that adhesion is better if you let the strips sit in the sun (while stuck on to the vehicle).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cargo Liner price for April

I checked the website, and the cargoliner is still at $152, not $139 that Tim quotes in his message. Does anyone know if there is something special that needs to be done to order it at the lower "April" special price?

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
When you call him up Im more than sure he will give it to you for the price he mentioned here in the thread. Just remind him. He get busy sometimes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a brand new cargo liner that I ordered that I won't be using. I will sell for $80 and you pay for shipping. I am not hauling much but groceries so there is no need for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts