Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we are with 21st and they offer a discount for the stolen car gps locator for all these other companies...lexus, BMW, Infiniti but not AcuraLink. We tried to talk to them on the phone and mentioned shopping around to other companies (to try and wiggle out a discount) but no such luck. So we are off insurance shopping!

Are there any companies out there that offer anti theft discounts for Acura link? Do any of you use them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
So we are with 21st and they offer a discount for the stolen car gps locator for all these other companies...lexus, BMW, Infiniti but not AcuraLink. We tried to talk to them on the phone and mentioned shopping around to other companies (to try and wiggle out a discount) but no such luck. So we are off insurance shopping!

Are there any companies out there that offer anti theft discounts for Acura link? Do any of you use them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
State farm does not. I asked as well. They actually want to raise rates on those of us who have safety systems because they are discovering that it's costing them more to replace in accidents.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.