Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering if everyone received the spring edition of the magazine being that it's already summer. Don't know if I missed the issue. Thanks!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
To be honest I didn't know there was such a magazine..........how do I go about getting this? Is it a subscription or could I get it at the dealer?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I received only one a year or two ago and after seeing this post sent an email to client services.

Their reply:
Thank you for contacting Acura Client Relations regarding the request to receive Acura Style Magazine. Acura appreciates the opportunity to address your request. It would be our pleasure to submit the request for the subscription on your behalf. The literature is published twice a year so the next issue should arrive in winter 2011. Thank you again for contacting our office and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Regards,
Acura Client Relations

·
Registered
81 Posts
Today i received the fall-winter Acura Expressions magazine

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
I've been wondering when it was going to come. Haven't seen one yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would say that Acura Style Magazine writing is way too good when they used to write about car and their feature with alot of details also manage to escape from the negative review, as same as Best Essay Writing Services - Students' Trustworthy Reviews (2020) do for the student writing with homework or school work that is way necessary for students
if you are thinking to learn then surely it can be learned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts