Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

How long before Acura called you for the dealer survey after you picked up the MDX?

• Less than 1 week

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • 1-2 Weeks

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • 2-3 Weeks

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • 3-4 Weeks

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • 5-6 Weeks

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 6-8 Weeks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • More than 8 weeks

Votes: 10 11.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For curiosity, how long did it take between the time you picked up the MDX and the time Acura called you for the all important dealer survey?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
still waiting...........

I have never been called and I took delivery in October 2001 :eek:

No big deal - the dealer called a couple times within the first 2 weeks to see how I liked the car, but they never told me how to complete the survey (as I have read about others dealers on this forum).

So I guess Acura missed me - too bad, because I would have given the dealer a good rating.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I picked up on Friday night, Acura called me on Saturday and Sunday while I was enjoying the 'X. So within 24 hours [I talked them I am driving, so can't do the survey], then 48 hours again.

·
Registered
446 Posts
How about

nerver.

Niles:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
How about 4 times

Called my wife three times during the day. She told them to call me at work or in the evening when I am home. Each time she would explain I was hard at work to pay for my new toy, and finally called me when I was home.

I was waiting for them to ask how well Acura was handling my questions and requests, but they never did. :1zhelp: :whip:

·
Registered
267 Posts
One week exactly

·
Registered
117 Posts
We were delivered a box of gourmet cookies after three days of our purchase. Acura survey people called a week later.

·
Registered
259 Posts
same as Dale, 6 months and waiting....and I was promised a steak dinner for two if I rated appropriately....promises, promises.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Less than a week. They also asked me if I had received the cookies. I never did get those darn cookies.:8:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have never been called to this day, for either the initial delivery or the multitude of services since.

Tom

southpark said:
For curiosity, how long did it take between the time you picked up the MDX and the time Acura called you for the all important dealer survey?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Been two weeks since delivery, still haven't received the survey yet. Hmmmm, can I rate a survey for a survey......:2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dealer went thru the survey on delivery of my MDX and pleaded for good score.

Receive the survey within two weeks...

Noticed it can be completed online....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dealer also pleaded

My dealer indicated that the was a "Japanese style" survey. He went on to explain that anything but the highest score meant failure. Although we didn't have the X yet, we gave them all highest score because we were pleased with the way the dealer treated us. So far they have continued to meet the highest standards of service.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts