Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Guys:

I got 3 Acura OEM Tour Rims for sell. They got about 500 miles on them, very clean surface. The center cap which cost about $10 is also included.

You can get either michelin or goodyear tire from Tim, Costco or Tirerack.com to make a nice full size spare for both 2001 & 2002.

I will sell it for $145 plus shipping to cover my cost. It will be shipped from zip 90717, 30 lbs, 20x20x10.

Anybody interested, please e-mail me [email protected]

I accept ebay payment, so you can pay by credit card or use your checking account.

First come first serve.

KC

Attachments

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
any scratches

are they in perfect conditions or are there marks on them?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are in perfect condition. Except one has half inch line mark, it likes from manufacturing, not scratch.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I picked one up, Paul. Just imagine the mileage you can get out of those Michelins by rotating 5 of them every several thousand miles. I plan to put a vinyl wheel cover over it (poke a hole for the cable). Of course one more Mich will cost about the same depending where you go. Also, you got a spare wheel if one gets dinged. Always show your best 4 :)

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
will the cable that holds the spare be strong enough to hold the rim and a full size tire? also is there enough space undercarriage, how does this affect ground clearance if any?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I would hope it would be. Wouldn't you be expected to carry your flat tire there?
The alloy rim weighs 25lbs. The mini spare is a steel rim, probably weighs the same but of course the Michelin tire is heavier.
I read on a previous posting it fits fine size wise.
Maybe someone has had experience, worst case I keep it in the garage and use it when I rotate my tires, or I am crutching the car back after getting a flat and replace the mini with the 'fifth wheel'.
I don't think it hangs down that much, you may not want it there off-roading.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are all in perfect condition. I will keep the one with half inch line for myself.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Warzau said:
will the cable that holds the spare be strong enough to hold the rim and a full size tire? also is there enough space undercarriage, how does this affect ground clearance if any?
Warzau, this is from an earlier post:

Paul S.

A full size spare fits just fine

"I did upgrade to a full size spare and it fits fine in the same location as the "donut" spare. However, it is slightly visible now. I bought the alloy wheel from Tim and the tire from Tire Rack. ..........".

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still got one left to sell. If nobody is interested, I will put it on ebay.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
DaleB said:
By the way 1010tires.com has the Mich cross terrain for $122 in our size.... that's over $20 cheaper than tire rack. I did not check if you have to buy 4 to get that price.
I checked, thats for one tire, no break on multiple except for shipping. Great price, it is only fed and no state tax and shipping.
Doubt I could do better locally where they start at $145 before taxes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts