Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my MDX for an RDX and no longer need my roof rack crossbars for the 3rd gen (2014-2021) MDX.

These will ship in the original box, with all original hardware. I've only used them twice, both times with a roof basket. Powder coating shows signs of rubbing where the roof basket made contact with the crossbars, but it's not noticeable and certainly doesn't impact functionality. I will take and post pics shortly.

I'd like $120 + shipping from central Florida (send me your zip and I'll get an estimate). I have sold on the forum before and can provide references.

·
Super Moderator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some pics
Grey Rectangle Wood Artifact Font

Automotive tire Grey Rim Tints and shades Font

Automotive tire Wood Rectangle Road surface Grey

Grey Artifact Rectangle Tints and shades Font

Wood Rectangle Grey Composite material Cylinder

Stairs Wood Rectangle Material property Gas

·
Super Moderator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump:

Reducing price to $100 + shipping

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day! If you're selling I'm curious to see how much it would be to send them to 80239.
Also, the description on Acura website says they're made of "aluminum and advanced plastic" and so I'm curios which part of them is plastic. Be great if you could answer that. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good day! If you're selling I'm curious to see how much it would be to send them to 80239.
Also, the description on Acura website says they're made of "aluminum and advanced plastic" and so I'm curios which part of them is plastic. Be great if you could answer that. Thanks in advance!
Hi there. I used the USPS estimation tool to come up with a price from 32746 to 80239. Box dimensions are 10"x8"x48" with a weight around 15lbs give or take. I have an estimate of $12 for media mail or $58 for standard (retail) ground. That's a pretty significant discrepancy, so if you're fairly certain you want them, let me know and I'll run down to the post office and get a firm estimate for the cheapest option.

The cross bars themselves are made of aluminum. There are plastic caps at the ends where they attach to the rails, but I don't believe these are structural, they just cover the bracket portion for aesthetic reasons. If you look at the pictures, the parts that are embossed with L and R (to signify the orientation) are the plastic parts.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you want to move forward in PM - I will be happy to send you my full contact detail privately.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there. I used the USPS estimation tool to come up with a price from 32746 to 80239. Box dimensions are 10"x8"x48" with a weight around 15lbs give or take. I have an estimate of $12 for media mail or $58 for standard (retail) ground. That's a pretty significant discrepancy, so if you're fairly certain you want them, let me know and I'll run down to the post office and get a firm estimate for the cheapest option.

The cross bars themselves are made of aluminum. There are plastic caps at the ends where they attach to the rails, but I don't believe these are structural, they just cover the bracket portion for aesthetic reasons. If you look at the pictures, the parts that are embossed with L and R (to signify the orientation) are the plastic parts.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you want to move forward in PM - I will be happy to send you my full contact detail privately.
PM'd you

·
Super Moderator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This item is SOLD. Thanks again for your business, Russ!! Please do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.