Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a 3 row SUV in a few months. This is the first car that I will be purchasing and a massive upgrade from what I'm currently driving. I'm a bit torn between the MDX and the Highlander. Toyota Highlanders would be $10-15k less expensive all around (not including being able to use regular fuel). Leaning towards the MDX due to some additional luxuries. I would drive this car for at least 10 years or more.
I found a CPO 2015 Acura MDX, FWD, 36k miles, bench seat, Advance Package, and Entertainment Package for $38,000. A brand new MDX with the advance package, entertainment package, and captain seats and console is around $55,000.
Is this a good deal? Any input on brand reliability and experience with Acuras and Toyotas? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
1 Posts
As far as mileage, you may expect that the more impressive MDX is less proficient, In any case, that isn't the situation. The 2020 Acura MDX offers a slight bit of leeway over its rival from Toyota. With the base MDX, you can expect an EPA-assessed 20 mpg city/27 mpg highway*. The Highlander falls somewhat short with an EPA-evaluated 20 mpg city/24 mpg parkway.
Kodi nox

1 - 2 of 2 Posts