Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to purchase a 3 row SUV in a few months. This is the first car that I will be purchasing and a massive upgrade from what I'm currently driving. I'm a bit torn between the MDX and the Highlander. Toyota Highlanders would be $10-15k less expensive all around (not including being able to use regular fuel). Leaning towards the MDX due to some additional luxuries. I would drive this car for at least 10 years or more.
I found a CPO 2015 Acura MDX, FWD, 36k miles, bench seat, Advance Package, and Entertainment Package for $38,000. A brand new MDX with the advance package, entertainment package, and captain seats and console is around $55,00 word counter VidMate Mobdro 0.
Is this a good deal? Any input on brand reliability and experience with Acuras and Toyotas? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
IMO no comparison here.

Highlander is going to be a much more comfortable ride (it's super soft), it's roomier inside, the sitting position is also higher, the car is more affordable and likely more reliable in the long run (remember, manufacturer #1 in the world).

MDX is going to be definitely much more fun and sportier to drive and it's more sylish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts