Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any chance you can PM me the discount code for free shipping? New member here with dead fog light bulbs on an 08 MDX I just purchased. My post count is too low to send you a PM.
You will have to post some pictures. I just got an 07 MDX (97k miles) that I'd like to upgrade the fog lights to freshen up the appearance at night. I believe my MDX has HID's. :)

·
Site Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You will have to post some pictures. I just got an 07 MDX (97k miles) that I'd like to upgrade the fog lights to freshen up the appearance at night. I believe my MDX has HID's. :)
We are always keeping our eyes peeled for new media! If we happen to get an MDX in for a photoshoot, I'll be posting right away.

Thanks!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are always keeping our eyes peeled for new media! If we happen to get an MDX in for a photoshoot, I'll be posting right away.

Thanks!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
I'll just email you my MDX and expect that photoshoot ASAP!. lol jk. Will be looking forward to them unless I get the fog lights, marker lights and license plate lights before. Already visited your website and I like the selection for the vehicle. Keep up the good work. 👍

·
Site Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'll just email you my MDX and expect that photoshoot ASAP!. lol jk. Will be looking forward to them unless I get the fog lights, marker lights and license plate lights before. Already visited your website and I like the selection for the vehicle. Keep up the good work. 👍
Haha, we appreciate the support!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
177 Posts

Thanks!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Took this the other day walking up to my car in the dark.

2008 MDX Factory HID bulbs and diode dynamic led fog lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts