Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RECENTLY I GOT A MESSAGE THAT THE BATTERY ON MY REMOTE KEYFOB WAS LOW SO I DID SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND THE CORRECT REPLACEMENT BATTERY AND FOLLOWED THE PROCESS TO SUCCESSFULLY REPLACE THE BATTERY NOW MY KEYFOB DOES NOT WORK THE BATTERY WAS INSTALLED WITH THE POSITIVE SIDE FACING UP IS THERE A PROCESS TO PROGRAM THE KEYFOB ONCE AGAIN ONCE YOU HAVE REPLACED A WORN BATTERY PLEASE ADVISE OF THE STEPS TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR EXPERT HELP.

·
Registered
55 Posts
RECENTLY I GOT A MESSAGE THAT THE BATTERY ON MY REMOTE KEYFOB WAS LOW SO I DID SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND THE CORRECT REPLACEMENT BATTERY AND FOLLOWED THE PROCESS TO SUCCESSFULLY REPLACE THE BATTERY NOW MY KEYFOB DOES NOT WORK THE BATTERY WAS INSTALLED WITH THE POSITIVE SIDE FACING UP IS THERE A PROCESS TO PROGRAM THE KEYFOB ONCE AGAIN ONCE YOU HAVE REPLACED A WORN BATTERY PLEASE ADVISE OF THE STEPS TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR EXPERT HELP.
Have you positively verified that your car battery is charged/not at fault(?)

P.s. Posting in all caps is considered rude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I replaced mines on 16 mdx did not run into any issues. Maybe change to different brand of battery. I used Duracell brand

·
Registered
472 Posts
I just had the driver 2 fob replaced under warranty. A replacement battery (in the fob) helped for little bit, but then it sort of slowly lost functionality and then totally died.

I don't mind the all caps so much, but punctuation is a useful feature to consider when posting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts