Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
I doubt it has a separate fuse. Right hand kick panel will have one fuse panel you could look at that one

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
What issue are you having with Acuralink? Are you just resetting Acuralink or disconnecting the service permanently? I can't seem to get connected or I drop the call right in the middle of talking to a rep to take advantage of my free 3 months with the service on my 19 MDX. Acuralink won't let me register on-line or over the phone some some reason?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What issue are you having with Acuralink? Are you just resetting Acuralink or disconnecting the service permanently? I can't seem to get connected or I drop the call right in the middle of talking to a rep to take advantage of my free 3 months with the service on my 19 MDX. Acuralink won't let me register on-line or over the phone some some reason?
I just want to know how to disconnect the Acura Link. There are 4 fuse panels and none clearly indicate Acura Link.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt it has a separate fuse. Right hand kick panel will have one fuse panel you could look at that one
I just want to know how to disconnect the Acura Link. There are 4 fuse panels and none clearly indicate Acura Link.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Sounds like OP doesn’t want to be tracked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts