Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,109 Posts
2
 

Attachments

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,109 Posts
3
 

Attachments

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,109 Posts
4
 

Attachments

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,109 Posts
5
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
I like the front, back and most of the side views. Front looks somewhat like a NSX/Corvette. Rear side quarter panel too slopy for me. Interior is nice, I'm not too hot on the steering wheel though.

400 hp @ 42 mpg???? Now thats a concept car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
m2pc said:
Rear side quarter panel too slopy for me. Interior is nice, I'm not too hot on the steering wheel though.

400 hp @ 42 mpg???? Now thats a concept car!
I liked the two-tone look on the '53 Corvette but I could do without it on this baby. My mind is still spinning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
FUNKY!

The dash & steering wheel remind me of a cockpit. But at 400 hp, I guess it will fly! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
catzx6 said:
FUNKY!

The dash & steering wheel remind me of a cockpit. But at 400 hp, I guess it will fly! :eek:
Wow, how many planes get 42 mpg? Er, I really don't know how much mileage aircraft get!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,266 Posts
Hi Robrecht:

___I believe that DeltaJetFixer mentioned that the average 737? Receives ~ 100 mpg by comparison.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
xcel said:
Hi Robrecht:

___I believe that DeltaJetFixer mentioned that the average 737? Receives ~ 100 mpg by comparison.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]
Hmmm ... DN-X or 737? If I knew for sure that the DN-X could fly, this would be a no brainer!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,738 Posts
:28: Looks too much like that aquapod/tread thingamajig over on the other thread :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
I like it except the back and those tiny mirrors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
No the Dualnote or DNX is not supposed to be a preview to the next gen. NSX. Honda has nixed the idea of a hybrid engine in the NSX. The speculation right now is that it will be a high output v-6.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Aha! MDXLuvr is now an NSX expert! :) Great to see. Now, about those cigars...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
NSXBill

ugot PM
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top