Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acura Chrome Side Step Picture

Received and installed these on Friday. Will try and get a better picture when it stops raining.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
NICE!!!! Got an email from Ray Laks Acura....mine should be arriving tomorrow!!! Great job:4:

·
Registered
21 Posts
:eek: Very nice! so fresh and clean:D ......... I'll have to get that from Tim soon or later....... very broke right now *cough* college:(

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Hi Bald Eagle, has it stopped raining yet?
Really want to see a close up of those side steps, mine are on the way. :31:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
greatscot said:
Hi Bald Eagle, has it stopped raining yet?
Really want to see a close up of those side steps, mine are on the way. :31:
It has not stopped raining but I took a few more pictures anyway. Will try and get them posted tonight.
Not sure how well they will come out. It was so dark yesterday evening that the auto flash came on a few times when I took them.
Maybe the close up ones I took will be OK.

·
Registered
21 Posts
:eek: :6: I'm the first to see the close up....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice..... You got a clean X BaldEagle............ :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
Wow

These are beautiful, they really accentuate the MDX fully, regardless of the wheels you have.

I just got mine this morning! :D

Unfortunately, they are still in their packaging cuz I don't have my MDX yet. :(

Hopefully a couple of days after New Years I will know for sure of my delivery date. Should be mid Jan, and I will take pics of the car and these awesome side steps ASAP. :4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts