Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out !!! Acura.com is now updated for the 03 MDX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
checking~~~~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Yep! Sometime between 11:30 PM and 6:00 AM they updated the site. Told you yesterday at about 5:00 PM that they had 7 hours to make their 9/30 date.

Built my X this AM, $44,175.75 with the delivery charge. Got to go look up what my dealer guessed it at based on '02 prices, think it's in the +$1700 range.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Glad it's updated, but I could not build mine!! :3: Apparently they have not added Quartz interior to build and price yet, and since the SB is Quartz, it's not available to pick!

Also, the 360 degree views are still the 2002 (the interior is the old interior at least).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
Wow....

Lance Crowley said:
Yep! Sometime between 11:30 PM and 6:00 AM they updated the site. Told you yesterday at about 5:00 PM that they had 7 hours to make their 9/30 date.

Built my X this AM, $44,175.75 with the delivery charge. Got to go look up what my dealer guessed it at based on '02 prices, think it's in the +$1700 range.
You actually have a 1 October build date? Was your range the 30th to the 3rd? Didn't think there was any production possibilty < October.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Yes, the 360 degree interior view is still base on the old model 2001 & 2002. Wondering when are they going to update the view with 2003 model. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Re: Wow....

stumpie said:


You actually have a 1 October build date? Was your range the 30th to the 3rd? Didn't think there was any production possibilty < October.....
Misunderstanding, I don't have my build date yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
I've seen some minor mistakes on the updated version of the website. I built mine, but when I added the side steps it seems like they added the running boards.

Where is the sagebrush?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Cool, Just built my 03

While building my 03' I noticed they mixed up side steps and running boards. If you click the box for running boards the picture adds sidesteps and viceversa. Also, if you check for the picture for side steps it shows chrome ones and I thought they only came in black from Acura as shown in the Main picture.

Other than that it looks great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
omarv said:
I've seen some minor mistakes on the updated version of the website. I built mine, but when I added the side steps it seems like they added the running boards.

Where is the sagebrush?
I noticed the sidestep error too. Seems like quite a few of these type of mistakes, I'm sure they'll get it straight in the next couple of days. All they have to do is logon to this form and we'll tell them all about their screwups!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
I'm with mlkeller & omarv...

finally decided that i want sagebrush, and there's no sagebrush in the build. :mad:

wonder when they'll add it? agree with lance that the little things will probably get fixed pretty quick, but sagebrush/quartz might be an intentional omission. suppose we could all bombard the acura.com webmaster with emails... :D

-i.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Re: I'm with mlkeller & omarv...

archimedes1 said:
finally decided that i want sagebrush, and there's no sagebrush in the build. :mad:

wonder when they'll add it? agree with lance that the little things will probably get fixed pretty quick, but sagebrush/quartz might be an intentional omission. suppose we could all bombard the acura.com webmaster with emails... :D

-i.
Good idea...I posted the question to them, I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Dec/Jan for the SB? :eek: Last I heard it was still on for second move (Nov/Dec delivery), hope that stays the case for mine...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
I thought quartz interior was also available in November with the White, but Acura website doesn't show that either. Does it show this in the new brochure?? Still waiting to receive mine from dealer, supposedly on its way--we'll see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Don't panic

mlkeller said:


Good idea...I posted the question to them, I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Dec/Jan for the SB? :eek: Last I heard it was still on for second move (Nov/Dec delivery), hope that stays the case for mine...
I'm with a small dealer that doesn't get many vehicles per month. We're on the wait list, and probably won't get to order until the Nov. allocation, unless we get lucky and others cancel ahead of us. The date isn't a reflection of color availability, it's a reflection of dealer volume.

Thanks for pinging the acura.com guys. Definitely let us know what the website says about the missing quartz...

Ioana.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Is anyone else having problems with the website trying to build for 2003 MDX, 2003 Touring Package and 2003 Touring Package with DVD Entertainment System? For some reason, I can only build the last two options, 2003 Touring with Navi and 2003 Touring, Navi and DVD Entertainment System. Am I missing something? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Welcome!

Hi BruinMDX,

Welcome to the forum. I too am a Bruin ('97), and it's good to see someone else on the site - nice avatar!

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but you may want to check out this other thread: http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6925

Among other things, it talks about Navi no longer being an option with the base model. Not sure about RES, b/c I wasn't looking into that option, but lots of people talked about it. That might have something to do with your problems.

If not, I guess you can chalk it up to new website gremlins, and you might want to send a message to the acura.com webmaster.

Good luck, and again, welcome!
Ioana.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
From acura.com web folks...

I received a reply from the web folks at acura.com -

Michael,

Thank you for writing to learn more about the 2003 Acura MDX! We expect
to launch the new 360 degree views of the 2003 model next Friday, October
11th. Additionally, Sagebrush is not available on the 2003 model until
November. The color will be added to the Build and Price tool at this
time. This also applies to the Quartz interior for the MDX.

If you have any additional questions regarding the vehicle, please feel
free to contact Acura Client Services at:

Acura Client Services
Mail Stop 500-2S-2A
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
Phone: (800) 382-2238
Fax: (310) 783-3535

Best regards,
Kate
Acura Web Team
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Re: From acura.com web folks...

mlkeller said:
I received a reply from the web folks at acura.com -

Additionally, Sagebrush is not available on the 2003 model until
November. The color will be added to the Build and Price tool at this
time. This also applies to the Quartz interior for the MDX.

*sigh* Guess that makes sense... :rolleyes:

Thanks Michael! :7:

Ioana.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Thanks Iona,

Figured out it was the browser at work I was using. Can't wait for Acura to update the site with the other features!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
All I have to say is that for the money I paid those clowns, Acura ought to have the world's best web site!
:)
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top