Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The US recall is still being issued. It will take a few more weeks

When the U.S finally gets around to issuing theirs then maybe! Mean while this is a Canadian Recall and it is in effect as of Now! Deserves its own thread. If you want to... change the title on the other post as I suspect you might prevent a third post presenting itself at a later date!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
When the U.S finally gets around to issuing theirs then maybe! Mean while this is a Canadian Recall and it is in effect as of Now! Deserves its own thread. If you want to... change the title on the other post as I suspect you might prevent a third post presenting itself at a later date!
It's not my thread so I can't change it. I just assumed the L65 number was the Canadian recall number, but I suppose not. Then again, your title doesn't show it either. Maybe your thread can become a consolidation of all Canadian recalls? That could help us when other Canadians are looking for info on recalls on your side of the border since US and Canadian distribution seems to be drastically different each time (or sometimes not at all on the Canadian side).

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, I looked up with VIN. My 2014 MDX in US is included in the recall.

I wish they issue a recall for frozen brake pedal issue (in winter).

·
Registered
11 Posts
US here. I noticed condensation and water building up in my taillights in my 2014 MDX 2 yrs ago and rushed it up to the dealership. They did the repairs under warranty. I thought it was just me, so I'm surprised to see there is a recall now. My VIN doesn't come up as being affected by this recall, but I assume it's because mine has already been fixed?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts