Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
No motion detectors with the Acura alarm or Acuralink notifications. You will only get the alarm and Acuralink notification if someone opens a door, hood, or hatch when the MDX alarm is set.

I tint my front windows, use a sunshade when parked outside, use a rear hatch cover when needed to hide stuff, and just have a cell phone holder in the cup holder in sight.

Reactions: AspecJon

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
What a POS! In my opinion vandalizing cars is the most scummy thing ever. We're talking hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars of damage for the sake of $10-20 worth of valuables at best.

Sorry, what do you mean the guy wanted to steal your wireless charger - did he rip it out of the car?

·
Registered
22 MDX Aspec
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No motion detectors with the Acura alarm or Acuralink notifications. You will only get the alarm and Acuralink notification if someone opens a door, hood, or hatch when the MDX alarm is set.

I tint my front windows, use a sunshade when parked outside, use a rear hatch cover when needed to hide stuff, and just have a cell phone holder in the cup holder in sight.
Yes my car is usually empty (my ocd keeps it that way) but had one large box as you can see in the trunk.
It was a wrapped present, Ikea kitchen for my 1yr old daughter (the break in happened on her bday) that weighed too much to lift the previous night so my wife and I were going to take a few pieces out the next day to make the box lighter…..

·
Registered
22 MDX Aspec
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a POS! In my opinion vandalizing cars is the most scummy thing ever. We're talking hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars of damage for the sake of $10-20 worth of valuables at best.

Sorry, what do you mean the guy wanted to steal your wireless charger - did he rip it out of the car?
Yes, if you look at the pic above the guy tried to prior open the wireless charger, don’t know if he thought there was something under there or??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts