Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Acura 101 West - Impressive Service

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  mdxcoop 
#1 ·
I took my 2002 MDX to Acura 101 West in Calabasas, California for oil change and minor warranty work. The service was very impressive.

There was a free loaner car ready for me at my scheduled drop off time. (Someone actually met right at the car when I pulled into the parking lot). There was absolutely no waste of time over paperwork. My vehicle was sent to a body shop for minor fender realignment (trucked on a flatbed not driven). When I went to pick up my MDX it was already washed, vacuumed inside and tires sprayed with Armor All. There was even a complimentary container of touch up paint inside the vehicle. Tony Pecado was my service rep.

Way to go Acura 101 !

#2 ·
I think your experience is the exception rather than the rule. My experience has been you don't get a loaner on service no matter how long it takes, and for warranty work you have to schedule a loaner well in advance.

#4 ·
That is textbook service, but probably not the norm. I was just informed this morning at the local dealership that there were no loaners available unless you were doing a 30k service or greater, and no loaners for warranty work(like I was having done). Too bad, I was hoping to get one........

#5 ·
I totally agree......

.......that this type of service is ABSOLUTELY NOT THE NORM for Acura, but I will definitely vouch for what MDX303 has to say

.......I have never taken an Acura vehicle to Acura 101 West in Calabasas, but have gone there twice to test drive the MDX and find out more info etc. and the sales staff have been EXCELLENT......Very professional, very courteous, very helpful and quite knowledgeable........I was extremely impressed as well, I totally couldn't believe this was an ACURA dealer!!.......they definitely do deserve to be recognized for their excellence! :29:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.