Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. Has anyone experienced this? When driving along the highway --- clear and dry conditions --- the ACC spontaneously shuts itself off. Pressing Resume or Set just gives us a 'beeeeep' sound and a message on the screen "ACC Off". The only way to get it to work again is to stop, shut the car off, and restart the engine.

Acura says that nobody else has reported this issue and their diagnostic computer won't give them any information. I actually have a video of it happening, but they refuse to replace the entire ACC system because it's "too expensive". (Great warranty, isn't it?):headshake

If anyone else has had this happen, please let us know. We're trying to figure out our next step.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think he/she was talking about Adaptive Cruise Control.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All. Has anyone experienced this? When driving along the highway --- clear and dry conditions --- the ACC spontaneously shuts itself off. Pressing Resume or Set just gives us a 'beeeeep' sound and a message on the screen "ACC Off". The only way to get it to work again is to stop, shut the car off, and restart the engine.

Acura says that nobody else has reported this issue and their diagnostic computer won't give them any information. I actually have a video of it happening, but they refuse to replace the entire ACC system because it's "too expensive". (Great warranty, isn't it?):headshake

If anyone else has had this happen, please let us know. We're trying to figure out our next step.

Yes our 2020 acura mdx is doing this right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts