Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a problem with weird noise from drive belt I replaced belt tensioner and its no better 馃槓 what鈥檚 next ? Ac bearing or Ac clutch ? HELP ME

Registered
Magnetic clutch assembly almost for sure. Could be clutch or pulley bearing. Remove accessory belt and check for play and wobble.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
The noise is only when engine is hot when I start engine at the morning is very quite

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Magnetic clutch assembly almost for sure. Could be clutch or pulley bearing. Remove accessory belt and check for play and wobble.
The noise is only when engine is hot when I start engine at the morning is very quite

Registered
Even in the morning noise happens only with ac compressor engaged, right? Load on compressor is less with lower temperatures in the morning. That could explain it. Remove accessory belt and check clutch assembly for quiet smooth operation and excessive play/wobble. Maybe you have something going on with the compressor itself.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Even in the morning noise happens only with ac compressor engaged, right? Load on compressor is less with lower temperatures in the morning. That could explain it. Remove accessory belt and check clutch assembly for quiet smooth operation and excessive play/wobble. Maybe you have something going on with the compressor itself.
i replaced drive belt and is quiet 馃榿

1 - 6 of 6 Posts