Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks to this thread I determined that my thermal cut off was bad. Rather than wait for the transistor to come in I elected to replace the whole module which I got from the honda dealer. $103. Excellent information on this site.
TMcC

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 2002 MDX and my AC and Fan stopped working at the same time. I took it in and had the Freon recharged. Still my front fan does not blow but my rear fan does. Cool air is non existent. One guy told me that it was the relay switch on the line. He said when he jumped the switch that the AC turned on. But that does not explain why the fan does not blow. Thanks for any suggestions.
idk if you have figured this out, but obviously replacing a 2amp fuse with a 10 amp...is a freaking problem. And might explain why everything is hot and burning out in 15 mins. Its letting so much power through it can only run on high. This post alone made me lose faith in this site.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
9 Participants
Matt350
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing