Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The AC control is working - the interior fan automatically blows low-high depending on the temprature setting, but no cool air come out.

Under the hood - AC Clutch NOT engaging AND Neither are the cooling fans. Fuses check out, before I go checking power to AC and working back, Does anyone have a wiring diagram including Low Pressure Switch circuit that I use to diagnose.

Does anyone know if the fans engage with Temperature or when the AC clutch kicks in?

Any insight is appreciated...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I ran all of the diagnostics including the Pressure switch posted above (thanks habbyguy), and connected the AC clutch wire to 12v and watched it kick in. So far, all points to the low pressure switch. All unions look dry - no Freon leak and low pressure shows 43.

My evaporator fan does not go on at any time, but does work since I did 12v direct to verify.

Before I swap the LP switch, does anyone have the wiring diagram for the switch? I’d like to close the circuit and watch the fan and clutch engage - before i spend the money on part and AC Freon capture and recharge...

Thanks all-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts