Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday was my 20th anniversary as an Acura dealership employee :29:

When I started with Acura, the last of the Legends were rolling out of the dealership, and two days later we had a huge party to celebrate the launch of the all new 3.5RL.

Seems like just yesterday :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Congrats!!! Honda themselves should be congratulating you. I doubt there is another online presences that has brought them more business than you.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Congrats Tim! How's the weather in Buffalo nowadays?

Thanks for your help over the years!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats!!! Honda themselves should be congratulating you. I doubt there is another online presences that has brought them more business than you.
Well normally they would, but they have my hire date as being 8/26/96 for some reason, and I can't do anything to change it no matter how hard I've tried. Referred from department to department, we'll call you back....blah blah blah.

Bah. Oh well, I have the proof, and *I* know. For my 15 year Acura sent me a $150 Visa gift card. Maybe next year I'll get a $200 one :)

I dunno that I've brought Acura much business per se, but I've managed to steal my share from greedy franchises ;)

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats Tim! How's the weather in Buffalo nowadays?

Thanks for your help over the years!
Always glad to help. After a total of 27 years in the parts business, I still enjoy talking to people and talking about cars. It's in my blood :)

Oh, the weather here is holding out, highs in the low 50s mostly. I have my fleet of snow removal machines all ready.....a 1961, '62, and '63 Ariens. The ugliest, rustiest, best running fleet in Western NY :D

Because we had such a bad winter last year, I did head gaskets and auger rebuilds on two of them, just for good measure.....

Oh yeah, I also hang out at Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Congrats Tim! :29:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts