Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ve got no one that sits back there, but easy enough to run a 10ft cable off the second USB A in the second row if someone is back there and needs it.

Random find though. I’ve seen MDX reviews claim that the 3rd row passengers get no vents in the 3rd row and therefore might be hot/cold. I did find a vent that runs under both 2nd row seats, so the 3rd row does get air flow back there lol.
yeah vent from the bottom, which is fine for me.. and i think cabin cool down pretty fast in my case.?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I’ll never understand Acuras logic in the A-spec. Let’s offer the best color only on the aspec, the best exterior styling sportiest interior design, and then let’s make half of the options you’d really want to go with it unavailable. The Aspec advanced would be ideal… but… yeah doesn’t exist. We ran into the same problem on the 2020. We were all about it, but then couldn’t get a combo of colors and features that made the wife happy.

With all that said, great work adding it! Just annoying that you have to.

·
Registered
2022 MDX A-Spec / 2022 TLX Advance
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Working on removing the center console. I was hoping it’d be as easy as just yanking up, but there are screws I’m having trouble locating. The dash came apart very easily though

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Window Steering part

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Plant

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Steering part

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Steering part

·
Registered
2022 MDX A-Spec / 2022 TLX Advance
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
More info on the dash and center console lights please, part #? Did you just connect to the existing door light? TIA!
I spliced into the footwell harnesses. Left footwell and lights on the left, right footwell for lights on the right.

here’s the part numbers for everything:

Font Publication Material property Newspaper Parallel

21 - 29 of 29 Posts