Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2019 MDX A-Spec with 5k miles. I recently started experiencing an issue with the driver and passenger seat backrests popping in and out after 4k miles once the seat has been worn in a little. It is extremely consistent and distracting. I took it to the dealer and they replaced the lumbar support along with the springs under the manufacturer warranty. The issue persisted after the repairs, and I was told by the service manager that it is a design flaw with the front seats. I contacted corporate and opened a case with the district case manager. I am currently waiting to hear back from him regarding next steps. Stay tuned and please chime in if anyone has experienced this too. I will continue to update this thread as the case evolves.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Checking back in... I spoke with a District Case Manager named Emerick. He told me that the issue is a "known" issue and has been widely reported to Acura Corporate. He advised me that this is a high priority item and the engineers are working on a fix for both front seats in all 2019 MDX A-Spec models. I was told that I would receive another call when the fix has been identified and reported to the dealerships.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts