Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are ORG folks who do lots of copying of music onto CD-ROMS. I'm hoping that you can guide me to the proper solution.

I want to create a CD-ROM with selections of music from several music CDs. Some of those selections need to be segments within defined songs. I want, for example, to record the last four minutes of a ten minute song, or three minutes in the middle of a six minute song. Some of the source CDs contain no defined cuts at all, just 60 minutes or so of music from which I want to select particular passages.

Once I aggregate these selections onto the target CD-ROM, I want to be able to play it on a 'standard' CD player.

What software do I need to accomplish these tasks?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--Marne

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Re: Nero's really good

davegood said:
Nero's really good, and a lot of people use Adaptec CD creator -- http://www.roxio.com/en/products/ecdc/index.jhtml

Sorry Marne for the late response to this ...

I agree with Davegood and srichins .. Nero is your best bet for editing and cut & pasting wav/MP3/and any other Audio file. and I also use Adaptec CD Creator. Your best bet is to burn from your hard drive and not copy from another CD. Are you going to try for that Bethoven/Bach merger? or maybe 1 3/4 Tenors? Let us know how it turns out.

TECK!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts