Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. I bought a 2003 Acura MDX a few months ago and I love the car but its been problem after problem with it. One of the issues I'v been having is the A/C controls in the navigation head unit won't work. they are grayed out and the outside temp does not appear. Could this be the ambient temp sensor? what are y'alls thoughts on this? another problem that i have is a weird one that I have never came across. When the car is left in the rain over night the battery light will be on the next morning and it will eventually die. come back later the light will be off and there will be no problems. It does not do it will driving in the rain or through puddles. Only when it is left out over night. Battery and alternator are good. When its under a car port its fine. If i drive it to the store and leave it in the rain its fine. Only if I leave it out over night.

·
Registered
962 Posts
RE: The battery light. Use a voltmeter connected to the battery terminals to see what voltage you have when the light is on vs. when it's off. It should always be above 13.5 volts with the engine running.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts