Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

wondering if anyone has successfully fit an 85" tv inside the MDX... I would expect no....

so my other question is... does anyone have a video or advice on how to strap a TV box to the top of the MDX.

I have the acura crossbars installed for my Thule carrier.. and I have ratchet straps... just need someone to give me some confidence in how best to do it.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Never see anyone carrying items that big on top of MDX before. Maybe rent a truck from lowes or home depot and do a quick delivery? (normally it is $20 for 75 or 90 minutes rental)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never see anyone carrying items that big on top of MDX before. Maybe rent a truck from lowes or home depot and do a quick delivery? (normally it is $20 for 75 or 90 minutes rental)
I'm in NJ and everything is still generally shut down/plus I want to limit exposure.

It's a 10 min drive.. I am thinking I can make it... people put mattresses on top of cars.

I just am not 100% confident yet. haha

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
With 2nd and 3rd row down, you might able to fit it......

·
Registered
2014 MDX Tech SH-AWD
32 Posts
No, it won't fit inside. Also, never transport a TV lying down, always upright. So, rent a U-haul pickup for $20 and problem solved.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I have actually installed 85" tv inside the MDX but the problem is that its display results are not that good. I often get essay writers service online for my technical essay writing help. I am not satisfied with the performance of this device and I would be happy if you could suggest another one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts