Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
Hi all,
I have driven my MDX in Norcross (NE of Atlanta), where we got about 6" of snow on the ground (much less on the roads). Handled very well, even getting up my steep driveway. Only minor slippage when I did doughnuts in our cul-de-sac!

It has handled well so far. The real test is yet to come as we leave today (Fri 1/4) for Marshville, NC (SE of Charlotte). The road conditions currently look iffy, but will give a report when we return.

cbarry

· Registered
195 Posts
1SICKLEX said:
Where the hell in Atlanta did it snow 6-7 inches. I saw 2-3. People were driving like IT WAS NOT SNOWING! I saw so many accidents it was crazy.
6" of snow on the grass/deck in Peachtree Corners (corner of Gwinnett/N.Fulton/DeKalb counties). Roads only had a dusting. The roads were overall in pretty good shape. I went out the morning after the big snow, and the roads were slushy to wet at worst.

One of the main problems (with the snow, and in general) IS the way-too-fast drivers. However, the WAY-too-slow drivers cause more problems by tying up traffic.

cbarry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.