• $1000 - $3000 under MSRP

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • $3000+ under MSRP

Votes: 9 22.0%
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, my first comment :) - looking to buy A-Spec in Boston area and dealerships are only giving me 1k off MSRP. Any recent pricing?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks MDXShopperguy, wanted to check in on your other comment regarding right to repair. Are you saying al MDX are getting 4 year service included? Or was it your particular car?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks MDXShopperguy, wanted to check in on your other comment regarding right to repair. Are you saying al MDX are getting 4 year service included? Or was it your particular car?
Seemed pretty formal, i.e. they read a whole disclosure from a script, so I would think this is universal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am about to purchase my first MDX tomorrow and I just wanted to share the price I am getting. I am going for a 2022 SH-AWD A-Spec model. MSRP - $58,625 | Dealers offer - $55,500. With the conquest rebate final price is $54,500.

very excited!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to Acura and just looked at the 2022 MDX today. Currently I have a 2012 Mercedes GL350 since new and want to make a change. I will select the Technology Package but I’m not sure if the $2000 upgrade to SH AWD is worth it since my driving is freeways and local roads so no icy or mountain roads. I live in Central California and I am looking for great pricing within 200 miles. Any dealers working below MSRP in Northern California and what type of leases are available? I am aware of the $1,000 Conquest rebate for owning a Mercedes.
Is there a actual dealer pricing out there and are we as consumers stuck paying MSRP because of supply and demand?

·
Registered
22 Posts
New to Acura and just looked at the 2022 MDX today. Currently I have a 2012 Mercedes GL350 since new and want to make a change. I will select the Technology Package but I’m not sure if the $2000 upgrade to SH AWD is worth it since my driving is freeways and local roads so no icy or mountain roads. I live in Central California and I am looking for great pricing within 200 miles. Any dealers working below MSRP in Northern California and what type of leases are available? I am aware of the $1,000 Conquest rebate for owning a Mercedes.
Is there a actual dealer pricing out there and are we as consumers stuck paying MSRP because of supply and demand?
The SH-AWD is absolutely worth it. Acura has arguably one of the best AWD systems because of torque vectoring. If not for off-roading, consider it as a safety feature which will prevent to a great extent slips and slides and lack of traction in wintry conditions or heavy rain.

·
Registered
33 Posts
All the dealers around me (central east coast 5 hr drive) including the largest volume Acura dealer (in DC) was basically MSRP. A few dealers would knock off couple hundred bucks but that was it (not including conquest cash). I was finding more negotiating power of course with accessories. With the supply and demand, ball is defn in dealers hands. I can only imagine once type-S MDX comes out, probably looking at over MSRP prices....

·
Registered
22 Posts
All the dealers around me (central east coast 5 hr drive) including the largest volume Acura dealer (in DC) was basically MSRP. A few dealers would knock off couple hundred bucks but that was it (not including conquest cash). I was finding more negotiating power of course with accessories. With the supply and demand, ball is defn in dealers hands. I can only imagine once type-S MDX comes out, probably looking at over MSRP prices....
and the update on the Type S which i "heard" from my dealer is it is going to mostly be available end Nov / Dec - and probably a 70+ MSRP!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was shopping in DC/VA/MD/DE/NJ/PA region and basically the max a dealer was discounting on MSRP was about $500. Then here's what I realized - I was shopping for a high demand trim (SH-AWD w/Tech Package). For this trim dealers were offering a price of $54,625 (before conquest rebate) on a $55,125 MSRP. I then started looking at SH-AWD A-spec trim and how long dealers have had that trim for on their lot (you can find that on Cargurus.com). I found a dealer which had two on their lot for 100+ days -- BINGO -- I went in and negotiated hard and got a $58,625 MSRP vehicle for $55,500.

$875 more than the SH-AWD w/Tech Package.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was shopping in DC/VA/MD/DE/NJ/PA region and basically the max a dealer was discounting on MSRP was about $500. Then here's what I realized - I was shopping for a high demand trim (SH-AWD w/Tech Package). For this trim dealers were offering a price of $54,625 (before conquest rebate) on a $55,125 MSRP. I then started looking at SH-AWD A-spec trim and how long dealers have had that trim for on their lot (you can find that on Cargurus.com). I found a dealer which had two on their lot for 100+ days -- BINGO -- I went in and negotiated hard and got a $58,625 MSRP vehicle for $55,500.

$875 more than the SH-AWD w/Tech Package.
That is funny because all the dealers I spoke with said they couldn't get any aspec or advance due to demand. The aspec seeing crazy demand with the red interior. I suspect the a-spec with black interior probably sits on the lot longer. They had a ton of base/tech FWD models though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Took the plunge this weekend on a Liquid Carbon Metallic Tech FWD with Espresso interior. Cash price was $53,820. I'm coming from a 2018 Tech FWD lease, they paid off what I owed on the lease, even though we were about 14k miles over, gave me the $1500 loyalty rebate and another $500 because I got a grad degree in the last 2 years. I did a lease with $2,500 due at signing, payment with top tier credit rating is $618.68 for 36 months and 10k miles a year. No dealers near us (north Alabama) had any Techs in stock so I had to put down a deposit and wait about a week.

I cross shopped a 2021 Q7 Premium Plus, but my wife likes the lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control, to get that on the Q7 you need Premium Plus with the executive package which is about $60k whereas even the base MDX has it standard. Lowest I could get the Audi for was about $760 a month on the supercharged 4cyl. Wasn't worth the extra $140 to us.

We also cross shopped a Tesla Model Y. That would have been $676 a month but if you add gas savings it would have been pretty close to what we got the MDX for. I loved the Model Y, drives great, wife compared the interior to a Honda Civic and thought the whole thing felt cheap so we passed.

Coming from a 2018 MDX Tech the '22 feels a lot more upscale. The body roll is significantly reduced and we had a lot of issues with the 9spd transmission being very laggy from a standstill; at times it was dangerous. So far the 10 SPD feels much smoother and more responsive. I'm having some occasional Android Auto issues but that's about it, oh and why can't I make the individual dynamic profile the default!!??

·
Registered
751 Posts
They are only making 2k tlx type s, so mdx type s will be extremely hard to find. Will definitely be over msrp given extremely limited supply and demand all but guaranteed to outpace supply

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 MDX Technology
5 Posts
Got my Technology package last week.

MSRP - 55,125
Selling Price - 54,125
Rebate - 1000
New York

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got my Advance package 2.5 weeks ago.

MSRP $60,650
Total Vehicle Price on sticker $62,175

Selling price before tax/tags etc: $58, 602

After tax/tags/everything Out the door price for us $61,000 even (w/ included all season mats/cargo cover negotiated into deal) Includes Conquest $1000 rebate as well to get to 61K out the door

Not the best deal I've gotten, but all things considered w/ chip shortage and some dealers not even wanting to negotiate on the MDX, I am very happy! Got the color (Liquid Carbon w ebony interior) and it was available to purchase right away!

DMV area....

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I pulled the trigger and signed for the MDX 2022 A-Spec, White pearl exterior, black with red stitching interior.
I'm in Ontario, Canada so prices are in Canadian dollars
$1000 off from Acura
$1500 off from dealer
Free paint charge ($500 off)
20% discount of accessories
MSRP after discounts = $61,180

·
Registered
2022 MDX Technology Package
9 Posts
Good morning, on July 5th we purchased the 2022 MDX Tech package in red, in Delaware. I did lots of shopping around including checking pricing via AARP, Costco and the American Express Buyers program and all were with $100-500 of each other. The dealer didn't have the red on the lot so we waited a couple of days. We weren't eligible for any incentives.
Here are the stats:
MSRP - 54,400
Selling Price - 54,300

·
Registered
7 Posts
I visited 2 dealers in Chicago are to advanced trim. One asked for 70K and the other for 68K.
Does that make sense? Anyone in Chicago area with similar experience?

81 - 100 of 104 Posts