Votes: 29 15.8%
  • $3000+ under MSRP

Votes: 10 5.5%
401 - 420 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
'22 MDX Type S Adv
133 Posts
To be fair, invoice pricing is not attainable these days due to low volume. Screaming deal at 3750 under msrp tho, hope the car doesn't have a poltergeist or something!

·
Registered
2009 MDX Bali Blue, 2022 MDX Type S Advance on order
46 Posts
Best deal anyone's posted here in recent memory. What's the scoop ... friends with Sales Manager, paperwork mistake, "scratch & dent" unit?!!!

·
Registered
2004 MDX, 2022 MDX
4,604 Posts
sounds like a fantastic deal. What was the MSRP? Just trying to gauge the percentage off at 3750 under.
Well, the FWD base model MDX has an MSRP of $48,000 (excluding shipping, taxes, and additional fees), and the Type S Advance has an MSRP of $72,050, so it's a pretty good bet that $3750 off represents a percentage savings between 5.2 percent and 7.8 percent. :) In today's market, a fantastic deal indeed!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Updated on my negotiations.
Most dealers are willing to sell any of the Type S trims at MSRP. Cerritos Acura is the only one that is not, so stay away from them!

We're looking for the Type S Advance now and I have a solid offer of $1,500 ABOVE INVOICE. This works out to $2,745 under MSRP. They are requiring that I buy the "All Season Protection Package II"

Does anyone have updated Invoice pricing? It seems like the invoice pricing on KBB and edmunds and JDPowers are outdated since their destination charges are wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Best deal anyone's posted here in recent memory. What's the scoop ... friends with Sales Manager, paperwork mistake, "scratch & dent" unit?!!!
None of the above. Just some old fashioned negotiations. :)

@djpj790 sounds like a fantastic deal. What was the MSRP? Just trying to gauge the percentage off at 3750 under. Thanks
MSRP for that offer was a MDX Black Pearl on Ebony Advance package (Non type S) - $63,635. So $3,750 off is about 5.9% off MSRP

·
Registered
2022 MDX Type S Platinum White Pearl
27 Posts
Honestly I’ve only seen a single 2022 mdx on the road so far for awhile now. I’ve mostly seen the older models.

where is everybody at??

·
Registered
'22 MDX Type S Adv
133 Posts
Sounds like the Type S isn't selling as well as Acura hoped....there are other posts about how inventory is sitting on the lots etc and now they are selling below MSRP
I dont think there are many people running out to buy a $80k car all-in at the outset of a recession. I only did it because I needed a bigger car and was stepping down from the $100k price point for hauling kids under 5.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I dont think there are many people running out to buy a $80k car all-in at the outset of a recession. I only did it because I needed a bigger car and was stepping down from the $100k price point for hauling kids under 5.
I also think that as that price point gets up there, more buyers willing to pay that price are going to be drawn to the other brands such as BMW, Mercedes, etc. Sounds like you were a bit different than that thesis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like the Type S isn't selling as well as Acura hoped....there are other posts about how inventory is sitting on the lots etc and now they are selling below MSRP
Unfortunately I’m in the market for something new right now, went to at least 15 various dealers this week, all brands. The local Acura dealers were the only ones with vehicles on the lot, and not just one. Fully expect prices to fall in the the next two months.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I have been lurking on this forum for a while. I have a price quote from a SoCal Acura dealership for $58,595 on a Liquid Carbon MDX with the A-Spec package. This is including the destination cost but does not include the tax, license, or doc fee. MSRP listed for the vehicle is $60,095 and I was wondering if I would be able to get a lower price. If anyone is able to provide the invoice price so I can compare, that would be great!

·
Registered
129 Posts
He actually said "below invoice". Even a greater deal!
What are car interest rates up to nowadays with all the recent changes? Gonna go higher which should temper demand quite a bit and will finally allow consumers to start getting deals more frequently below MSRP. The supply/demand equation is gonna be turning quite a bit.

·
Registered
356 Posts
What are car interest rates up to nowadays with all the recent changes? Gonna go higher which should temper demand quite a bit and will finally allow consumers to start getting deals more frequently below MSRP. The supply/demand equation is gonna be turning quite a bit.
I hope so, and I loved hearing that Acura is starting to build inventory on the lots. Now, I don't know that the typical buyer of a $65,000 car is going to not buy it because the interest rate went up a little, but every little bit helps and if some buyers exit the market that is a good thing for me

·
Registered
5 Posts
The pricing sheet I saw showed a 4.64% rate for 36, 48, or 60 months

·
Registered
2004 MDX, 2022 MDX
4,604 Posts
Acura's website just got updated with all changes for the 2023 MDX, including MSRP pricing.

It mentions complimentary maintenance for two years / 24K miles. That's new for 2023, isn't it?

Prices have increased by $1,050 for the non Type S, $650 for the Type S. Here are 2023 prices vs 2022 prices:

Product Rectangle Font Material property Parallel

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Number

401 - 420 of 426 Posts