Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Lake Tahoe over the weekend for some fun in the snow in our MDX. The MDX drove great, everyone was comfortable. The kids said it was more comfortable then their Dodge Caravan in the 3rd row seat.

4 adults, 4 kids (9, 7 & 1), 3 hand carry bags plus 2 garbage bag full of ski clothings and 1 baby bag, 3 pairs of boots, 1 small ice chest (18 cans type), 4 sledds, 1 pairs of skis and poles and 1 baby stroller.

Cargo room was limited with the back seat up, but I was amazed that everything fits inside with full rear view except the skis, poles and the stroller. I mounted those on the Thule 725 ski rack on top. I did remove the cover of the storage compartment to get a little more cargo room.

Here is a picture of the MDX:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
... ditto nice pic ... but skis are loaded wrong --- tips go to the rear (check rack loading instructions) .... you pack better than I do as we just returned from a ski w/e in VT and I had to fold down the rear seat to accomodate 2 kids and 2 adults + stuff. We are very similiar !!! We ditched our Caravan last Sept.. Enjoy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
brnc5
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing