Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a manufacturer of replacement wood grain kits for the MDX? Would really be interested in replacing the wood grain panels with something different on the Quartz interior. maybe something in a black wood grain or possibly a carbon fiber texture to marry better with the gray/charcoal interior color.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops

Forgot to thank allacura for the nice interior photo I picked-up and modified. So...Thanks allacura, hope you don't mind me using a bit of photoshop on your image to get my point across.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I thought that looked familiar!

Not bad. Maybe a little darker would be even better. More exotic.

Can you do zebra print?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Photoshop just about anything can be done. But what I'd like to find is someone who could manufacture these plastic pieces. Just need some image patterns and some product molds and templates - and the equipment to build and we are good to go.

Maybe someone has the capability out there and is looking for some ideas...lets talk

·
Registered
595 Posts
I did ask a company about making a set of brushed metal dash kit since they make the matching wood ones for MDX... but they have not call me back yet.. if they do.. I'd post it.

:1:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Nice job Phlyper with the Photoshopping. I too thought that picture looked familiar. I would say that color does suit the 2 tone quite well IMO.

Side note to Allacura: uh....hope you never forget your ring of keys in your X.Guess that is one way to keep it to yourself.Take all keys and FOBS and carry with you:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
Nice job Phlyper with the Photoshopping. I too thought that picture looked familiar. I would say that color does suit the 2 tone quite well IMO.

Side note to Allacura: uh....hope you never forget your ring of keys in your X.Guess that is one way to keep it to yourself.Take all keys and FOBS and carry with you:)
You guys don't miss a thing. My other car is an Acura EL 1.7 (Canada only). That's why two sets of Acura keys... and what a
pain to carry them. When will they have integrated keys like
everybody else???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts