Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a New set of snow tires mounted and balanced on New wheels. Correct hub centric rings and new set of Gorilla locking lug nuts. I purchased this set for my 3G MDX. Snow never got bad enough for me to install them. This set has zero miles. I just traded in my MDX Tech so I can no longer use them. I purchased them in 2014 from Discount Tire for $1052. Wheels are: MB Wheels "Twist" 18X8, Offset 44mm, 5X114.3 bolt pattern, Center bore 73mm. Tires are Cooper Weather Master WSC studdable 245/60-18. This is the base MDX tire size. This will work for Tech and Advance. No TPMS. I
have a 2nd set of these wheels with same tires (235/60-18) for my 2nd car '15 RDX. I can only tell you that these tires work great in the snow and ice giving me much more confidence driving in snow and ice. Better than the all season tires.
The set for sale will fit many other applications such as Honda, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, etc. Just check for fitment.
Local pick up only in the Seattle area. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I don't believe those would fit all 3rd Gen MDX, the wheel pattern for 2017 has changed and is different from 2014-2016.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for pointing that out. Correct for 14-16. 17 is the oddball for now. Will fit 1G MDX.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fall is here and winter is around the corner. Be prepared now. If you are a skier or travel the passes, you will need this. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.