Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Acura MDX Tech FWD
1,634 Posts
Yall never been in a recent Nissan garbage???? The worst camera lag in the industry. Makes me want to sell ours and get something that doesn't have lag.

I am more of a mirror type of driver but the wife will only have a vehicle with a 360 view. The 15 Nissan Murano picture was night and day better the the MDX.
Don't even think about buying a newer one. There's a noticeable significant lag with the newer pieces of junk. Nissan brushed it off as "normal function". Just another reason on top of my many reasons to get rid of our 19 Rogue.

·
Registered
2017 Acura MDX Tech FWD
1,634 Posts
Yes the head unit took a few seconds to load but once it was loaded it was fine. I guess it could have gotten slower in the last 6 years? You are saying "Nissan garbage" and you had a Rouge which is almost half the price of the MDX then what are you saying about the picture quality of the MDX?
I'm saying the MDX quality is much better. But like if anyone has to complain about the MDX's camera or anything related to it that's software issue, they should see Nissan first, cuz that is more of a plauged issue (especially within the same generation).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts