Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were mutiple unwanted events occurred recently with our 17 MDX (curbbed rims, and now the passenger mirror got some paint chips). I was wondering if there is a modification that would allow me to install the 360 degree camera on my MDX as I have the tech package. Our 2016 Nissan Rogue has this feature, btw.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
There were mutiple unwanted events occurred recently with our 17 MDX (curbbed rims, and now the passenger mirror got some paint chips). I was wondering if there is a modification that would allow me to install the 360 degree camera on my MDX as I have the tech package. Our 2016 Nissan Rogue has this feature, btw.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
There is no 360 camera. The advance has 4 cameras. Front,back and both side view mirrors. I guess anything is possible.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
There is no 360 camera. The advance has 4 cameras. Front,back and both side view mirrors. I guess anything is possible.
The four cameras provide a “360 degree view” around the vehicle. I have the Advance package, and the infotainment system displays all four camera feeds spliced together to give the 360-effect.

AFAIK, that is how all manufacturers do it.

To OP: I’m not aware of an easy way to add the ORM system to a Tech package MDX. However, there are many aftermarket systems if you’re okay with another screen. A quick google search and amazon search show many brands and models.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts