Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have a 2010 MDX (base) that I recently placed the HD "sport" rear sway bar on (per previous post on here). There is a noticeable improvement in roll with hard cornering, but otherwise, nothing noticeable with daily driving (that's a good thing!). My question is.....does anyone have experience or knowledge of options for additional suspension upgrades? Coilover shocks? Air-assisted suspension? It seems like there are options for a wide variety of vehicles, including SUVs (even larger ones than the MDX) to upgrade the suspension.

I know, I know....."don't try and fix what ain't broke" you might say.....but honestly, if that were the mindset....there would be no Nascar, IHRA, NHRA, IRCL (Indy Race Car), Formula One, etc, etc, etc.....

I have seen several intriguing posts previously about some options for the 2G Odyssey (a VAN for Pete's sake!) and I know of a coilover setup for the 3G MDX.....any thoughts on what would work (without contracting a machine shop to "one-off" mounts, etc...)? Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: I'm not looking to "slam my ride" or go "4-wheelin"......I would probably like to lower it a few inches to decrease the inherent "top heavy" feeling of an SUV, and looking to have some "adjustability" to "fine tune" things....

·
Registered
2,185 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mrgold35,

yup....already reviewed those too. Was just wondering if there was anything new out there. I have seen a set made for the 3Gs, but I'm not sure how similar their suspensions are to the 2Gs. thx again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts