Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24/7 Hondaparts .com
Hey guys, have anybody ever had any experience dealing with this site? They do have good prices and looks like they are willing to ship to Canada. But I can't find any reviews.
thanks!
here is the link: Genuine OEM Honda Parts and Accessories, Buy Honda Spare Parts Online Ohio | 247hondaparts.com

·
Registered
750 Posts
Looks like they're South of Cleveland, Ohio.

They offer both Acura and Honda oem parts, at typical online discount prices.
They might be pennies more expensive than our (mdxers) sponsor, but they might be cheaper on shipping.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's the same info that I was able to dig out. I even was able to look the address up in Google street view and it is just a private house.
I am not worried about a few dollars here and there but rather the fact that they DO OFFER shipping to Canada and our sponsors don't.
What worries me is that I can't find any reviews on them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jeff is a FRAUD took my money and up to date call him a min of 30 phone calls and also texts and he e mail s he does not answer did not send me my parts nor gave me a refund he s a bull****ter ! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM ! BEWEAR

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are most likely correct. I was trying to contact them to no luck. Ended up ordering parts from Acura parts warehouse.com. Everything went perfect with this guys.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shipping was very reasonable.and fairly fast. I would not hesitate to deal with this guys again. I don't remember exactly but it was very reasonable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts