Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

23" or 24" rims on a MDX

13K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  mystikalemotions 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has 23" or larger rims on their MDX? I am riding on 22" Helo kick rims and I think that I could install some 23's on the SUV, but I am not sure. Please let me know if it is possible? Thanks.:2:

#5 ·
Yea post some 22"s .. :)

Im getting my rims in 3 weeks.. still debating for 20"s or 22"s.

23 or 24"s are rediculous and theres NO WAY they will fit on a MDX.. Even for 24"s you have to specially fit them to fit a Hummer.

#7 ·
IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I WILL TAKE A PIC OF THE MDX AND POST IT ON THE SITE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE RIMS IS MUCH LARGER THEN THE OEM RIM, BUT THE OVERALL SIZE DIFFERENCE IS ONLY ABOUT ½ TO 1 INCH, BECAUSE OF THE LOW PROFILE TIRES. YES IT DOES STUCK OUT ABOUT A HALF OF A INCH, BUT YOU CAN'T REALLY NOTICES IT. IT WAS REALLY HARD TO FIND SOME 22's THAT FIT A FRONT WHEEL LUG PATTERN. I ONLY FOUND TWO TYPES OF RIMS THAT ARE 22's AND FIT THE MDX. THE HELO KICK IS ONE AND THE OTHER ONE IS NAMED BOXER.

#8 ·
ACUDRIVER said:
IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I WILL TAKE A PIC OF THE MDX AND POST IT ON THE SITE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE RIMS IS MUCH LARGER THEN THE OEM RIM, BUT THE OVERALL SIZE DIFFERENCE IS ONLY ABOUT ½ TO 1 INCH, BECAUSE OF THE LOW PROFILE TIRES. YES IT DOES STUCK OUT ABOUT A HALF OF A INCH, BUT YOU CAN'T REALLY NOTICES IT. IT WAS REALLY HARD TO FIND SOME 22's THAT FIT A FRONT WHEEL LUG PATTERN. I ONLY FOUND TWO TYPES OF RIMS THAT ARE 22's AND FIT THE MDX. THE HELO KICK IS ONE AND THE OTHER ONE IS NAMED BOXER.
D-Dog,

I am interested in seeing the 22's on your X. I think the 23's or 24's would be too big. If it fits, you will probably be the first really MDX playa rollin' with 23's or 24's.

#9 ·
I want bigger wheels, too!

Hey guys,

I've been contemplating getting larger diameter wheels, but probably only 19s or 20s. Are you happy with the ride of your wheels? Any balancing problems?

I love the look, but I don't want to give up that smooth ride or have a wiggle in the steering wheel.

Any comments?

#10 ·
the ride quality def. changes, if you dont want to lose the comfort, dont size up, its not uncomfortable, but it has that sports car feel, you get used to it after a while, dont go for 19s, your just 1 away from 20s, and plus they ride just the same, get with DubbedMDX on offset sizing and tiring sizing,

Be different with 20s, we already have katanas spazios, helos kicks, giovannis ?,lowenhart LD1s, Lexanis,

whatever you choose it should be nice, good luck

#11 ·
Im contemplating btwn the Laced Hangtyme or Antera 325s. :)

By May... my car will be completed (exterior wise)... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.