Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,271 Posts
2022 Canadian ASpec model did come with remote start. I believe it will be available on 2023 model as well.
Font Screenshot Number Rectangle

·
Registered
2022 MDX A-Spec / 2022 TLX Advance
379 Posts
The ’22 A-spec model in the U.S. got shafted a little bit. I believe the Canadian A-Spec gets remote start, heated steering wheel, and heated rear seats. Can’t get the heated rear in the U.S. on A-Spec, and the heated wheel and remote start are extra add-ons

I believe I read that a while ago, but might be wrong. I’m sure someone will correct if I’m wrong.

·
Registered
2022 Acura MDX A-Spec
21 Posts
The ’22 A-spec model in the U.S. got shafted a little bit. I believe the Canadian A-Spec gets remote start, heated steering wheel, and heated rear seats. Can’t get the heated rear in the U.S. on A-Spec, and the heated wheel and remote start are extra add-ons

I believe I read that a while ago, but might be wrong. I’m sure someone will correct if I’m wrong.
Yep, that is correct, it's confusing because you technically have remote start with the app but if you want the fob you have to add remote start option...I added when I bought my ASpec and the installed it while I was doing the paperwork, took them about 45 min and the charge was about $750. I will say it has exceptional range and the feedback that the car has started is nice. I now have 4 key fobs, two with the remote and the original ones that don't. It's all kind of a rip off if you ask me, but then again all the luxury car manufactures are doing it to encourage you to purchase their unnecessary subscription plans.

Reactions: TexasBlueAspec

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have booked this & looks like delivery is Jul'22 tentatively.
Wondering if this model comes with Remote starter key. any one has a clue?
I don't know but I suggest you might think about downloading the complete owners manual and nav manual if needed from the Acura site. Help you familiarize yourself with your new car. Works for me anyway. Free of course. No questions. Excellent pdf publications.

·
Registered
2004 MDX, 2022 MDX
4,538 Posts
You're asking about the 2023 model. It's possible they may change the features included on each trim level for the new model year, and they have yet to announce those changes. So no one can answer your question, at least not right now.

I don't know but I suggest you might think about downloading the complete owners manual and nav manual if needed from the Acura site. Help you familiarize yourself with your new car. Works for me anyway. Free of course. No questions. Excellent pdf publications.
In general, that's good advice. However, those manuals are produced for all MDXs (all trim levels) for a given year. So they don't usually answer a question about whether a feature is standard or optional on any particular trim level, which is what was being asked.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
You're asking about the 2023 model. It's possible they may change the features included on each trim level for the new model year, and they have yet to announce those changes. So no one can answer your question, at least not right now.

In general, that's good advice. However, those manuals are produced for all MDXs (all trim levels) for a given year. So they don't usually answer a question about whether a feature is standard or optional on any particular trim level, which is what was being asked.
You can go to Acura.com. Build the MDX and it will tell you what comes standard on each trim.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts