Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, prospective 2022 MDX A-Spec buyer here. Just doing my final research before making a decision. Up until the last day or so I was dead set on the vehicle but after reading through this forum I've grown less excited about the idea due to all the issues I'm reading about. They seem to be fairly 'common' on this forum...

• Transmission issues
  • Brake system issues
  • Infotainment issues
  • Tailgate issues

This is not what I'd expect from Acura / Honda with their 'legendary' reputation for high quality vehicles, even though this is very early in the product run of a totally new model. My current vehicle has gone 137k miles without one need for unscheduled maintenance. I'm hoping to find that sort of reliability with my next vehicle as well, thus one of the key reasons I was drawn to Acura.

I realized model specific forums tend to highlight issues as folks often come here to get feedback and advice and to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issues. Thus, my question to you all is this: Who is NOT having any issues with your 2022 and how satisfied are you with your purchase?

Assuming we decide to purchase this week, I'll be taking it on about 5k miles worth of road trips in the next 60 days so I don't want to have to deal with issues while out on the road with the family.

Any thoughts or feedback you can provide would be much appreciated.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

61 - 65 of 65 Posts